While armed drones are not truly transformative weapons, they do offer the United States some significant advantages, particularly against enemies that lack air defenses. How the United States uses these weapons today and into the future will be important in shaping a broader set of international norms that discourage their misuse by others.
RAND Corporation Provides Objective Research Services and Public Policy Analysis
News reports on RAND research and commentary.
- The 7.5 Million Insured Through Obamacare Are Only Part Of The Story Apr 15, 2014 (NPR, Morning Edition)
- U.S. eyes European safety standards for oil refineries Apr 14, 2014 (Huffington Post)
- Caring For Wounded Vet A Burden Family Gladly Shares Apr 13, 2014 (NPR, Weekend Edition Sunday)
- Report: Gas drilling weighs heavy on state roads Apr 12, 2014 (Wilkes Barre Times-Leader, PA)
- Obama, Biden, Carter, Dole Team Up for Wounded Warriors Apr 11, 2014 (ABCNews.com)
- Access Point: Afghanistan Elections Apr 11, 2014 (Voice of America)
- State Exchange Directors Offer Enrollment Snapshots Apr 11, 2014 (Washington Post)
- DAVIS: Caregivers to wounded warriors are hidden heroes Apr 11, 2014 (Washington Times)
- Carter, Dole wives to aid White House troop effort Apr 11, 2014 (Associated Press)
- College for Criminals Apr 10, 2014 (New York Times)