Francesca Pillemer is a policy researcher at the RAND Corporation. Her research interests span health care and public health, including policy translation, health IT, public health preparedness, vaccines, military health, sexual/reproductive health, and global health. Pillemer earned a doctorate in health policy from Harvard University, a master's degree in public policy from Carnegie Mellon University, and a B.A. in international relations from Franklin College Switzerland in Lugano, Switzerland. She trained as a post-doctoral fellow at the RAND-University of Pittsburgh Health Institute.
- Developing a Hospital Surge Assessment
- Assessment of Longitudinal Vaccine Behaviors
- Evaluation of Patient Portal Experiences
- Treatment of Active Duty Servicemembers with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- Evaluation of the Cities Readiness Initiative