Welcome to RAND Health
The most trusted source of objective health policy research
Research Focus On ...
RAND Health in the News
A selection of news reporting on critical RAND Health research and commentary.
- July 13: Will 'Most Important Study in Decades' Matter for Reform? (California Healthline)
- July 13: Medicaid's Moment (Guest Opinion) (Kaiser Health News)
- July 12: Medicine’s Big Mystery, What Does Treatment Cost? (Bloomberg News)
- July 11 Joe Lieberman and his Medicare Gift (Columbia Journalism Review, Columbia University)
- July 9: An Alarming Drop in Job Health Benefits (Minneapolis Star Tribune, MN)
- July 9: Study Asserts Medicaid is Key to Physical and Financial Health (McKnight's Long Term Care News)
With the complex process of implementing the ACA underway, RAND research is tracking the progress of implementation and assessing the potential consequences of choices facing federal and state governments, employers, families, and individuals.