The Partners in Care Study Instruments Agreement
Partners in Care Public Public Use Data Agreement for Libraries and Data Archives
Data archiving is an important service to the research community. Data libraries and archives may download the Partners in Care Public Use Data and distribute them to researchers under the following conditions:
- The Partners in Care public use files may only be distributed to bona fide researchers or students who are affiliated with your library or archive's institution or organization.
- An authorized representative of your library or archive must first review the online Partners in Care Public Use Data Use agreement and then register to download the data from this Web site.
- Each individual user or recipient of the Partners in Care public use files from your data library or archive must personally register by visiting the Partners in Care web page, reading the Partners in Care Public Use Data Use Agreement, completing the registration form, and submitting it electronically. They do not need to re-download the data from the Web site after formally registering.
- Your data library or archive must maintain a log of individual users who have received the Partners in Care public use data through your data library or archive.
- Your data library or archive must have procedures in place to make sure staff and users comply fully with these conditions.