RAND Justice, Infrastructure, and Environment
RAND Justice, Infrastructure, and Environment provides insights and solutions to public- and private-sector decisionmakers across numerous domains, including criminal and civil justice; public safety; environmental and natural resources policy; energy, transportation, communications, and other infrastructure; and homeland security.
JIE in the News
A selection of news reporting and commentary about RAND research on justice, infrastructure, and the environment.
- Sep 21: Pot: Alaska, Oregon may vote to inhale next year (Reuters)
- Sep 21: Ken Peak: Look at numbers on 'bias,' crime, causes (Reno Gazette-Journal, NV)
- Sep 21: Experts Call for Greater Awareness of Cyber-Extortion Schemes (Security Management)
- Sep 21: Editor's Blog; Cyber war: Different look, same aim (Christian Science Monitor Online)
- Sep 20: Reversing the School-to-Prison Pipeline, Building College Pathways From Rikers Island (Huffington Post)
- Sep 19: Not Too Soft, Not Too Hard . . . but just Right on Crime (National Review Online)
- Sep 16: Successful Predictive Coding In An Unfamiliar Linguistic Landscape (Metropolitan Corporate Counsel)
- Sep 13: Why Are State DOTs So Afraid of Accountability? (StreetsBlog Capitol Hill)
- Sep 13: Is Prisoner Education the Key to Reducing Crime Rates? (Huffington Post)
- Sep 5: Does Driving Still Matter in Today's Economy? (Pacific Standard)
- Sep 4: Education behind bars keeps inmates from re-arrest (Los Angeles Daily News)