About the CCEG
Our Comparative Advantages:
- Evidence-based analysis. We draw upon RAND’s depth of experience in empirical research to identify the practices that demonstrably improve outcomes.
- Systems perspective. We take a broad view of the social, legal, and economic environment that influences corporate ethics. Such an approach allows for analysis of the interplay among forces—regulation, litigation, markets, and corporate culture—largely absent from academic research.
- Innovative research. We explore new techniques for analyzing elusive subjects, such as corporate culture, that are difficult to approach empirically.
- Policy analysis. Following the RAND tradition, we design research with policy aims in mind.
- Dynamic agenda. We work closely with a diverse Board of private sector leaders and experts to define a research agenda that moves with the issues critical to the corporate world.
For more information, contact Michael Greenberg at (412) 683-2300, ext. 4648.