Demography, Economics, Psychology, and Epidemiology of Aging
Photo by Diane Baldwin/RAND
RAND is pleased to announce the 22nd annual RAND Summer Institute (RSI) on the Demography, Economics, Psychology, and Epidemiology of Aging. RSI addresses critical issues facing our aging population, and offers attendees the opportunity to connect with expert researchers in a variety of disciplines to discuss the interrelationship of health, economic, status, and public policy in the aging field.
The 2015 conference will be held July 8–9 at the RAND Corporation headquarters campus in Santa Monica, California, just after the Mini-Medical School for Social Scientists on July 6–7. The conference aims to serve as a vehicle to provide additional training to researchers new to the field of aging, and is sponsored by the National Institute on Aging and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research.
The following speakers are currently confirmed:
- Daniel Benjamin, University of Southern California
- Axel Börsch-Supan, Max-Planck-Institute for Social Law and Social Policy
- Deborah Carr, Rutgers University
- Ronald D. Lee, University of California, Berkeley
- Robert Levenson, University of California, Berkeley
- Samuel H. Preston, University of Pennsylvania School of Arts and Sciences
- Norbert Schwarz, University of Southern California
- Linda J. Waite, University of Chicago
See the preliminary agenda for 2015.
Contact: Cary Greif (email@example.com)