Getting to Outcomes with Developmental Assets
Ten Steps to Measuring Success in Youth Programs and Communities
Getting to Outcomes with Developmental Assets lays out a straightforward, ten-step planning, implementation, and evaluation process that puts the tools in your hands to help you achieve results and demonstrate to stakeholders that time, money and resources are being well spent. This book can help you design a new program from scratch, develop or fine-tune a strategic plan, create a set of asset-based measures unique to your work, add rigor and structure to your existing efforts, create cost-conscious, effective evaluation plans, and report out to funders and communities how your strength-based efforts are producing concrete results.
- Easy-to-follow instructions which lead you through the ten-step Assets-GTO process.
- Stories, tips, examples, and practical strategies show you how to use Assets-GTO in your programs and community initiatives.
- Includes CD ROM containing all the worksheets for you to customize.
- The latest research backing up the evidence for both Developmental Assets® and Getting to Outcomes–especially useful for grant writing.
- Copyright: Search Institute Press
- Availability: Non-RAND
- Pages: 348
- ISBN/EAN: 978-1574828726
- Document Number: CB-491
- Year: 2006
- Series: Commercial Books
This report is part of the RAND Corporation commercial book series. Periodically, RAND Corporation researchers publish with commercial presses. These books are not available from RAND but can be requested directly from the publisher, except in cases where the rights have reverted to RAND and we have republished a new edition.
The RAND Corporation is a nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research and analysis. RAND's publications do not necessarily reflect the opinions of its research clients and sponsors.