Register for State-Level Opioid Policy Analyses: Moving Beyond the Classic Diff-in-Diff Model
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 and Wednesday May 5, 2021
Please join us for the State-Level Opioid Policy Analyses: Moving Beyond the Classic Diff-in-Diff Model webinar. Details for joining will be sent via email after registration.
Wednesday, April 28th, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Motivating policy context
- Overview of the classic difference-in-differences (DID) method
- Overview of the autoregressive model: An alternative approach
- Comparing relative performance: Results from a simulation study
Wednesday, May 5th, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Addressing confounding and heterogeneous policy effects
- Disentangling effects of concurrent policies
- Additional design-based approaches:
- Event Studies
- Stacked comparative interrupted time series (CITS)
Target Audience and Prerequisites
Attendees should have some familiarity with linear regression and longitudinal data analysis, but advanced statistical expertise is not required.
Register for the Webinar
Please complete the form below to register for this two-day event. We hope you can join for both days.