Nov 27, 2018
Policy Circle and RANDNext
Members of the RAND Policy Circle enjoy unique access to the ongoing work of a world-class, nonprofit research organization. Ours is a community of engagement-minded individuals who are committed to nonpartisan analysis, smarter decisionmaking, and a more prosperous world.
Support via the Policy Circle allows RAND to answer the difficult questions and generate actionable insights that can withstand partisan and ideological scrutiny. It also gives members the chance to discuss “what's next?” with those who solve today's problems—and tomorrow's. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Policy Circle Roundtable Series ($10,000 annual membership)
Policy Circle Roundtable Series members enjoy unparalleled interaction with RAND leadership, board members, and senior advisers. In addition to all of the benefits listed from the Conversation and the Briefing Series below, members are invited to dinners hosted in private homes or at other exclusive venues and selected meetings with visiting luminaries.
Policy Circle Conversation Series ($5,000 annual membership)
Policy Circle Conversation Series members enjoy special access to limited-capacity offerings and intimate gatherings with RAND researchers, leadership, and board members. In addition, members enjoy the benefits from the Briefing Series plus those listed below.
- Intimate receptions and off-the-record events that offer conversations with RAND's most senior researchers or other guest speakers
- Selected policy briefs, congressional testimonies, and publications
- One-on-one access to senior researchers to discuss topics of a member's interest
- Invitations to signature RAND events with the RAND Board of Trustees
Policy Circle Briefing Series ($1,000 annual membership)
The Policy Circle Briefing Series introduces members to RAND's internationally acclaimed work on a wide range of national security and social policy topics. Members enjoy access to special events and offerings throughout the year, including
- Invitations to briefing sessions with top RAND researchers or other guest speakers
- Special receptions and preferred seating at public RAND forums
- Expert-led teleconferences on current and breaking news events
- Opportunities to attend luncheon lectures
- Opportunities to tour RAND offices, including the guided tour of the contemporary art collection at our Santa Monica headquarters campus
- Recognition in the RAND Annual Report
RANDNext ($250 annual membership)
RANDNext offers entrée to the Policy Circle for early- to mid-career professionals. It brings the next generation to the table for dialogue around key policy issues with RAND's community of donors and policy influencers. Members enjoy select Policy Circle Briefing Series benefits. Individuals 40 years-old and younger are eligible for membership in RANDNext.Join RANDNext
Tailored benefits above these levels are available for individuals and corporations.View a list of Policy Circle members in the 2018 RAND Annual Report
Special events and off-the-record sessions give RAND Policy Circle members an exclusive opportunity to learn from and ask questions of experts and policymakers from around the world.