Enroll in the Project ALERT - GTO Study
The Project ALERT-GTO study team is currently recruiting school districts from across the country to participate in this study for three years: 2021-2022 through 2023-2024. Interested?
- Participating districts must have at least 3 schools that include students in grades 7 and 8
- Participating districts build capacity to scale up and sustain Project ALERT district-wide
- Participating schools must not have used an evidence-based substance abuse program in the prior two years
- Schools will be assigned to either implement Project ALERT as is, implement project ALERT with GTO implementation support, or continue with their regular curricula
- Participating teachers may receive free Project ALERT and GTO training
- GTO trainers will assist teachers in Project ALERT / GTO schools with implementation
- Participating students will be surveyed four times; some staff will be surveyed and interviewed
- Participating schools, students, and school points of contact will receive financial incentives for participating
More information about the study is available on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have further questions or would like to discuss the possibility of enrolling your school or district, please contact our team at ProjectAlertGTO@RAND.org or 1-800-ALERT10.