To have a comprehensive set of links to other AIDS Internet sites would be impossible in the space we have. Consequently, we have concentrated on the sites of programs allied with the HCSUS project, and a few web pages with broad-based information. Most of the sites below contain numerous other links not listed here.
RAND has no control over these other sites and is not responsible for their content. Links to other sites are provided for reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by RAND. Links will open in a new browser window.
- AIDS Service Center NYC (ASCNYC)
- AIDS Treatment News
- The American Medical Association
- HIV InSite, UCSF
- International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- The Johns Hopkins Center for AIDS Research
- JAMA HIV/AIDS Information Center
- Information for People Living with HIV/AIDS
- Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR)
These web sites are included as examples of sites that provide information and services for people living with HIV/AIDS.