To continue and strengthen RAND's tradition of innovative, high-profile research in health economics.
- Improve the organization, cost, and financing of health care services through policy-relevant research.
- Examine incentives that improve the health behaviors of individuals and factors that reduce or increase their effectiveness.
- Support the development and application of innovative research methods to health care markets and health related behavior.
- Foster dialogue among healthcare economists, health policymakers, health care practitioners, and the public.
- Promote the professional growth of promising scholars in health economics.
Bing Center for Health Economics
1776 Main Street.
Santa Monica, CA 90407
For General Information
Rosalie Liccardo Pacula
(310) 393-0411, x6494