Updates from CMEPP
The CMEPP Newsletter is a quarterly summary of the latest research and commentary related to the Middle East. Browse past issues below.
In its current format, each newsletter includes a Researcher Spotlight Q&A with a RAND researcher studying topics important to the Middle East.
- Could the Houthis Be the Next Hizballah?
- COVID-19 Impacts on the Middle East
- Iran’s National Security Debate: Implications for Future U.S.-Iran Negotiations
- The Public Health Impacts of Gaza's Water Crisis
- North Korea Is Not Like Libya
- Saving Transatlantic Cooperation and the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Calculating the Economic Impacts of the Syrian Conflict
- China Invests Warily in the Middle East
- RAND Launches Arabic Language Website
- A Different Kind of Refugee Crisis
- To Undermine ISIS, We Should Welcome Syrian Refugees
- The Iran Nuclear Deal: Commentary from RAND Experts
- Glick and Kumar Participate in Conference on Youth Unemployment in the Arab World
- A Broad Approach to Countering the Islamic State
Subscribe to the quarterly CMEPP newsletter for updates on RAND's work in the Middle East.
In Fall 2018, CMEPP launched a newsletter in support of its Israel Program. Each issue includes program updates, and recent research and commentary related to Israel.
To subscribe to the CMEPP Israel Program newsletter, email Carolyn Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org.