Updates from CMEPP
The CMEPP Newsletter is a quarterly summary of the latest research and commentary related to the Middle East. Browse past issues below.
In its current format, each newsletter includes a Researcher Spotlight Q&A with a RAND researcher studying topics important to the Middle East.
- COVID-19 Impacts on the Middle East
- Iran’s National Security Debate: Implications for Future U.S.-Iran Negotiations
- The Public Health Impacts of Gaza's Water Crisis
- North Korea Is Not Like Libya
- Saving Transatlantic Cooperation and the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Calculating the Economic Impacts of the Syrian Conflict
- China Invests Warily in the Middle East
- RAND Launches Arabic Language Website
- A Different Kind of Refugee Crisis
- To Undermine ISIS, We Should Welcome Syrian Refugees
- The Iran Nuclear Deal: Commentary from RAND Experts
- Glick and Kumar Participate in Conference on Youth Unemployment in the Arab World
- A Broad Approach to Countering the Islamic State
Subscribe to the quarterly CMEPP newsletter for updates on RAND's work in the Middle East.
In Fall 2018, CMEPP launched a newsletter in support of its Israel Program. Each issue includes program updates, and recent research and commentary related to Israel.
To subscribe to the CMEPP Israel Program newsletter, email Jayne@rand.org.