David Ochmanek, a senior defense research analyst at the RAND Corporation, will testify before the U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services on “Recommendations for a Future National Defense Strategy.”
Ochmanek will discuss how to:
- Strengthen U.S. military posture in key theaters
- Improve capabilities to suppress and destroy enemy air defenses
- Win the fight for information superiority
- Prevent use of nuclear weapons
- Defeat Salafist-Jihadis and other violent extremist groups
10 a.m., ET, Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017
Room SD-G50, Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C.
To arrange an interview, contact the RAND Office of Media Relations:
(703) 414-4795 or
(310) 451-6913, or
send an email to email@example.com.