NCVSP/NSVSP Expert Panel and Project Input Committee
The Expert Panel (EP) and Project Input Committee (PIC) advisory bodies are essential to the success of the project. Much of the current work related to the NCVSP/NSVSP is research and development and the advisory bodies are an integral part of this. Thus far, the team has held two expert panel meetings, mainly focusing on survey instrument development.
The following individuals make up the Expert Panel:
- Lynn Addington, American University
- Norman Bradburn, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Russell Butler, Maryland Crime Victims’ Resource Center, Inc.
- Grace Call, Office for Victims of Crime
- Steve Derene, National Association of VOCA Assistance Administrators
- Meg Garvin, National Crime Victim Law Institute
- Jennifer Hiselman, Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
- Veronica Kunz, South Carolina Victim Assistance Network
- Anne Menard, National Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- Chris Newlin, National Children's Advocacy Center
- Benjamin Saunders, Medical University of South Carolina
- Steve Siegel, District Attorney's Office, Denver, Colorado
- David Voth, Ohio Crime Victim Services
- Kirk Wolter, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Min Xie, Arizona State University
Project Input Committee
The PIC consists of 50 representatives from victim service organizations.