The NCVSP/NSVSP Research Team
The following individuals make up the NCVSP/NSVSP research team:
- Nelson Lim, RAND Corporation
- Russell Butler, Maryland Crime Victims’ Resource Center, Inc.
- Susan Howley, NCVC
- Sarah Greathouse, RAND Corporation
- Nick Pace, RAND Corporation
- Bruce Taylor, NORC
- Michelle Williams, Denver District Attorney’s Office
The National Census of Victim Service Providers and National Survey of Victim Service Providers is funded by the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) and the Office of Victims of Crime (OVC). The RAND Corporation is managing the project and, with the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) and the National Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC), helping to identify and contact victim service providers and administrate the survey. Two additional bodies, the Expert Panel and the Project Input Committee, are providing guidance and insight to enhance the survey.