Data Librarians and Archivists
Data archiving is an important service to the research community. Data libraries and archives may download the DNORS Public Use Data through RAND and distribute them to researchers under the following conditions:
- The Public Use Data files may only be distributed to bona fide researchers or students who are affiliated with your library or archive's institution or organization.
- An authorized representative of your library or archive must register through RAND.
- Each individual user or recipient of the DNORS Public Use Data from your data library or archive must personally register with RAND.
- Your data library or archive must maintain a log of individual users who have received the DNORS data through your data library or archive.
- Your data library or archive must have procedures in place to make sure staff and users comply fully with these conditions.