About RAND Europe
RAND Europe is a not-for-profit research organisation that helps to improve policy and decision making through research and analysis. Our findings and recommendations are based on rigorously peer-reviewed research and analysis. We aim to benefit the public interest through the impact and wide dissemination of our work.
We work with a range of clients, including European governments and institutions, charities, foundations, universities and private sector firms that seek impartial, quality-assured research. We combine deep subject knowledge with proven methodological expertise across many policy areas — health, science, innovation, defence and security, transport, criminal justice, employment and social policy, and education.
Excellence, impact, diversity and innovation are important to us since these characteristics speak to the quality of our research.
We have two legal entities registered in Cambridge UK and Brussels BE.
- RAND Europe (UK) CIC
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Hans Pung, President
- RAND Europe (UK) CIC is a Community Interest Company, registered in the United Kingdom (No. 2728021) and based in Cambridge.
- EU Transparency No: 055428317246-43
- RAND Europe (EU) AISBL
- Brussels, Belgium
- Hans Pung, Secretary-General
- RAND Europe (EU) AISBL is an international nonprofit association, registered in Belgium and based in Brussels.
- EU Transparency No: 774162031607-78