National Security Research Division
The RAND National Security Research Division (NSRD) conducts research and analysis for the U.S. government, U.S. allies, and private foundations. The division operates the National Defense Research Institute (NDRI), a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC).
What We've Been Up To
- Will Blood-Bearing Delivery Drones Transform Disaster Relief and Battlefield Medicine?
- Workshop with Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for the Middle East, Michael Mulroy
- Stars & Stripes reports on a RAND project for the U.S. Africa Command
- 'Hostile Social Manipulation' featured in the Cipher Brief
- 'Approaches to Strategic Sealift Readiness' informs a test of the sealift fleet's readiness
- A potential $30 billion in potential savings from enrolling more security clearance holders in continuous evaluation
- Sina Beaghley on the Women in National Security podcast