Peter Whitehead is a senior engineer at RAND specializing in systems engineering, engineering management, operations research, digital engineering, and electrical engineering. Other interests and experience include: artificial intelligence, decision analytics, risk analysis, force resilience, rules of engagement, ethics, insider threat analysis, enterprise systems aka: system of systems, military & commercial space, wargaming, and simulation.
- Digital Engineering Cost Benefit Analysis
- Technology Minimum Viable Product Acquisition Study
- Supply Chain Risk Management Acquisition Framework
- Supply Chain Interdependence and Geopolitical Vulnerability The Case of Taiwan and High-End Semiconductors
- A Preliminary Assessment of Digital Engineering Implications on Weapon System Costs