The Policy Currents Podcast
Policy Currents is a weekly podcast that highlights new research findings, commentary, multimedia, and events from the RAND Corporation. Episodes are about five minutes long and are released every Friday.
Subscribe above or right-click the XML button, select “Copy Link,” and paste the link into your favorite podcast app or feed reader.
You can also listen to Policy Currents via Amazon Echo or Google Home.
October 11, 2019
We discuss virtual societal warfare and how it may affect the future; why Iran's domestic debates should matter to the U.S.; federal policy options for supervised consumption sites; data on state gun laws; the effects of shared environmental resources on India-Pakistan relations; and how the U.S. could ‘overextend’ Russia.
- The Emerging Risk of Virtual Societal Warfare
- Why Iran's Domestic Debates Should Matter to the United States
- Supervised Consumption Sites: Understanding the Options
- See the Data on State Gun Laws
- India-Pakistan Relations: The Effects of Shared Environmental Resources
- How the U.S. Could 'Overextend' Russia