The Policy Currents Podcast
Policy Currents is a weekly podcast that highlights new research findings, commentary, multimedia, and events from the RAND Corporation. Episodes are about ten minutes long and are released every Friday.
Subscribe above or right-click the XML button, select “Copy Link,” and paste the link into your favorite podcast app or feed reader.
You can also listen to Policy Currents via Amazon Echo or Google Home.
November 20, 2020
We discuss a checklist to help hospitals allocate scarce but lifesaving resources; insights from America’s educators about teaching during the pandemic; the lopsided effects of a shift to remote working; what a drop in community college enrollment might mean for the economy; the consequences of a hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan; and how President-elect Biden can deter North Korea.
- Allocating Scarce Resources During a Pandemic
- The School Year May Be Another Casualty of the Pandemic
- The Lopsided Telework Revolution
- What a Drop in Community College Enrollment Might Mean for the Economy
- Consequences of a Hasty Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Deterring North Korea During the Transition