The Policy Currents Podcast
Policy Currents is a weekly podcast that highlights new research findings, commentary, multimedia, and events from the RAND Corporation. Episodes are about five minutes long and are released every Friday.
Subscribe above or right-click the XML button, select “Copy Link,” and paste the link into your favorite podcast app or feed reader.
You can also listen to Policy Currents via Amazon Echo or Google Home.
March 27, 2020
We discuss RAND experts’ insights about COVID-19's devastating effects on the economy–and what recovery might look like; supporting small and medium-sized businesses in the wake of the economic downturn; how to make America’s blood supply more sustainable; why Gaza’s water crisis makes it harder to fight the pandemic; college and career readiness in a time of uncertainty; and the 10-year anniversary of the Affordable Care Act.
- COVID-19's Economic Wallop: Q&A with RAND Experts
- Supporting Businesses in the Wake of COVID-19: Lessons from China
- Strengthening the U.S. Blood Supply
- How Gaza's Water Crisis Makes It Harder to Fight the Pandemic
- College and Career Readiness in a Time of Uncertainty
- The Affordable Care Act: 10 Years Later