Jared Mondschein is an associate physical scientist at the RAND Corporation. His technical expertise is in renewable energy storage solutions and carbon capture technologies, having studied materials for the light-driven transformation of water and carbon dioxide into fuels and value-added chemicals during his graduate work at Penn State University. At RAND, Mondschein's work focuses on all aspects of innovation policy at the federal and local levels, including issues surrounding emerging technologies, technology transfer, acquisitions, cybersecurity, supply chain management, organizational strategy, and testing & evaluation. Prior to joining RAND, Mondschein was a fellow in the Center for Revolutionary Scientific Thought and a research fellow at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, where his policy portfolio focused on technology forecasting, supply chain issues, and innovation policy for the military and intelligence communities.
- A Strategic Roadmap for the JAIC
- Globalization of the Supply Chain
- Testing Standards for Cyber Range Infrastructure: Phase 2
- Characterizing Strategic Readiness and Risk in Force Response Options (Part Two)
- Shore Information Warfare Enterprise (IWE) Platform Modernization