What Is ExpertLens?
ExpertLens is an online iterative system and methodology developed by research and programming experts at RAND Corporation. ExpertLens allows you to
- Engage large numbers of stakeholders on important issues.
- Elicit the opinions of individuals with different sets and levels of expertise.
- Save on costs associated with conducting in-person, face-to-face meetings.
- Minimize the burden on participants by allowing them to participate at times convenient to them.
- Reduce the negative consequences of group decision-making, such as "groupthink."
- Expedite data collection and analysis.
- Automatically determine what the group agrees on using the analytic approach described in the RAND/UCLA Appropriateness Method (RAM) User’s Manual.
- Logically combine quantitative and qualitative data.